Prepare for a relaxing and productive stay at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre. Situated just moments from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), our hotel places travelers a short drive away from downtown Toronto, including attractions like CN Tower.
Arrive with ease via our complimentary, 24-hour airport shuttle and settle in to our newly renovated guest rooms and suites. Make time to visit our Sheraton Fitness Centre, complete with an indoor pool, and dine with us at Olio, which serves vibrant, Mediterranean-inspired fare. If you're traveling to Toronto on business, enjoy comprehensive meeting amenities and 18,500 square feet of flexible venue space.
- Newly renovated guest rooms
- 24- hour Sheraton Fitness Centre
- 24-hour business centre
- Sheraton Club
- Indoor heated pool
- Dining at Olio
- Tennis/squash courts nearby
Driving from Toronto Airport? Find your way with our directions.
- Self-parking (long-term): $20 per day
- Valet parking: $25 per day
- Hourly Parking is available.
- Parking prior to stay: Guest must register car license plate with Front Desk when dropping off car.
- Parking after stay: Parking will be validated at check-in. Guest can leave without visiting the front desk upon return from trip.
- Fee: Complimentary
- Hours: 24 hours. Runs on a continuous rotation from 4:00–12:00 AM. From the airport to the hotel, pickups are every: 20 and: 50 past the hour at Terminal 1, and every: 15 and: 45 minutes past the hour at Terminal 3. From the hotel to the airport (both Terminals 1 and 3), pickups are every: 25 and: 55 past the hour. If arriving at airport from 12:00–4:00 AM, please call the hotel at 416 675 6100 to send shuttle.
- Travel Time: 8 minutes
- Pick up location at airport.
- Follow signs to the arrivals level, exit outside, and go to designated pickup post S5 at Terminal 1, or pickup door 41 at Terminal 3. If arriving at airport between 12:00 AM and 4:00 AM please call the hotel to send shuttle.
- Taxi from Airport to hotel costs approximately $25 CAD
- Taxi from hotel to downtown Toronto (approximately 26 km/16 miles) costs approximately $65 CAD