Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Convention Centre is located only 1.5km from Toronto Pearson International Airport, affording travelers unbeatable access to this major transportation hub. Conveniently, we also offer guests on-site parking as well as a complimentary, 24-hour airport shuttle to and from the terminals.
Driving from Toronto Airport? Find your way with our directions.
Toronto Airport Parking Information:
- Self-parking (long-term): $20 per day
- Valet parking: $25 per day
- Hourly Parking is available.
- Parking prior to stay: Guest must register car license plate with Front Desk when dropping off car.
- Parking after stay: Parking will be validated at check-in. Guest can leave without visiting the front desk upon return from trip.
- Fee: Complimentary
- Hours: 24 hours. Runs on a continuous rotation from 4:00–12:00 AM. From the airport to the hotel, pickups are every: 20 and: 50 past the hour at Terminal 1, and every: 15 and: 45 minutes past the hour at Terminal 3. From the hotel to the airport (both Terminals 1 and 3), pickups are every: 25 and: 55 past the hour. If arriving at airport from 12:00–4:00 AM, please call the hotel at 416 675 6100 to send shuttle.
- Travel Time: 8 minutes
- Pick up location at airport.
- Follow signs to the arrivals level, exit outside, and go to designated pickup post S5 at Terminal 1, or pickup door 41 at Terminal 3. If arriving at airport between 12:00 AM and 4:00 AM please call the hotel to send shuttle.
- Taxi from Airport to hotel costs approximately $25 CAD
- Taxi from hotel to downtown Toronto (approximately 26 km/16 miles) costs approximately $65 CAD