Duty of Care: 2021 Chicago Super Weekend
Ideal Protein is working diligently to create a healthy and safe environment for attendees, exhibitors and staff in line with all current recommendations and CDC guidelines that will enable attendees to make informed decisions about their attendance. Please understand that guidance is changing and Ideal Protein's procedures may necessarily change. Please check back here for updates.
As of now, we are committed to implementing the following:
- Staggered registration times will be provided along with increased on-site check-in locations.
- Name badges will be individually packaged and provided on-site.
- Attendees must register before arriving on-site.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan
In partnership with the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort, we will be providing:
- Responsible F&B/Seating/Barriers for meeting spaces
- Appropriate signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing, traffic flow and other safety reminders
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the hotel and meeting space
Daily Health/Temperature Check
- Upon arriving to the event each morning, staff and attendees will first enter into the temperature check area. Anyone presenting with a fever of 100.4 or greater will be asked to return to their hotel room. Once you pass the temperature check, you will receive a colored wristband that you will need to visibly wear for all Super Weekend activities that day. DAILY TEMPERATURE CHECKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ENTRY INTO THE SUPER WEEKEND.
COVID Liability Waiver
- The Ideal Protein COVID Liability Waiver will need to be agreed to by way of online registration.
- Attendees registering on-site must complete the online registration and acknowledge the waiver before entering the event.
Masks and Prevention:
- Disposable PPE masks will be available on-site. You may also choose to bring your own mask to wear
- The use of masks is not required for fully vaccinated people.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting across high-volume common areas will be implemented.
- The following can help prevent COVID-19, which is thought to primarily spread from person-to-person:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap or water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
You may also want to:
- Consider the adoption of a no-handshake policy.
- Be considerate of fellow attendees and exercise good judgement.
Personal Accountability Commitment:
- By attending the 2021 Chicago Super Weekend, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This may include, but is not limited to, submitting to daily temperature checks, wearing a mask as required by the venue and recommendations based upon state and CDC guidance, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or, if you are not fully vaccinated or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
Our Duty of Care is a living document and additional information will be updated as planning continues. To learn more on the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort health and safety measures within their hotel, click Hilton CleanStay Program.